Dear Valued Users,
If you participated in our Primelist event but missed out on the NGL tokens, there’s still something to look forward to – as we're now offering a trading promotion with rewards of 30,000 NGL exclusively for you!
Promotion Period: 10:00 (UTC) on Nov 19 - 10:00 (UTC) on Nov 26
Who can participate?
This event is only open to Primelist participants (who register via Queue) who failed to get NGL tokens.
How to participate？
1）Users can get 5 NGL tokens each by reaching minimum trading volumes of 200 USDT in any token during the promotion period. There are 25,000 NGL available on a first-come, first-served basis. The first 5,000 participants who complete the trading task will be eligible for the rewards.
2）Users who reach a minimum 7-day average holding of 40 NGL during the promotion can win a share of a 5,000 NGL prize pool based on their holdings.
Individual reward = Each user's 7-day average NGL holdings / 7-day average NGL holdings from all users * 5,000 NGL
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is only open to parent accounts.
- Rewards will be distributed within 7 working days after the promotion ends.
- The snapshot will take place at 16:00 (UTC) daily from Nov 19 to Nov 26.
- Trading volume counts both buys and sells (excluding wash trades) across all available trading pairs (USDT/HUSD, PAX/HUSD, USDC/HUSD, TUSD/HUSD and DAI/HUSD).
- Huobi Global reserves the right to the final decision regarding the promotion. In the case of cheating, Huobi Global reserves the right to disqualify the users involved and forfeit their rewards.
November 19, 2021
Trade on the go with Huobi Global App (iOS/Android)
Find us on
Huobi Global reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and Huobi Global makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any digital asset, product, or promotion on Huobi Global. Prices of digital assets are highly volatile and trading digital assets involves risk. Please read our Risk Reminder text here.