Here we take the BTC/USDT as an example to show how to trade crypto on Huobi App.
1. Log in to the Huobi App and click "Trade."
2. Click the "lines" menu button at the top left of the "Exchange" page to show available trading pairs.
3. Click "USDT" and select the BTC/USDT trading pair.
4. Select the type of order (we will use Limit order as an example) in the "Limit Order" dropdown menu.
- Limit Order allows you to place an order to buy or sell crypto for a specific price;
- Market Order allows you to buy or sell crypto for the current real-time market price;
- Users can also utilize advanced features such as "Stop-Limit" or "Trigger Order" to make orders. Input the BTC amount you want to buy, and the expenses of USDT will be displayed accordingly.
5. Enter the price in USDT that you want to buy BTC at and the amount of BTC you want to buy.
6. Click "Buy BTC" and wait for the trade to be processed.
7. Once the market price of BTC reaches the price you set, the Limit order will be completed.
You can sell cryptos in the same way by clicking "SELL" on the "Exchange" page;
Check your completed transaction by clicking "ALL" icon on the "Exchange" page.
Find us on
Huobi Global reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend, revise or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and Huobi Global makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any digital asset, product, or promotion on Huobi Global. Prices of digital assets are highly volatile and trading digital assets is risky. Please read our Risk Remindertext here.